Monday, March 2, 2020

How to Make a Sticky Piston in MineCraft - The Quickest and Easiest Way!

How to Make a Sticky Piston in MineCraft - The Quickest and Easiest Way!In this article, we're going to look at how to make a sticky piston in minecraft. I won't be going into a lot of detail about how it works. I'll just describe the methods that you can use to make one without doing anything too complicated.First of all, you need to know what a sticky piston is. It's basically a piston that you have to use the right way. I'm sure that you've seen these things all over the place. They look like small chunks of something sticking out of the sides of a block.The first and most important thing that you need to know is how to get them. There are a couple of ways to do this. You can mine until you get one, or you can make one. I'll give you a tip here that will help you with both options.If you mine anything with 'sticky' in it, it's going to stick to certain blocks. For example, torches work great. They stick to any block that has coal in it. This is the same for glowstone, under pearls , and crystals, gemstone, honeycombs, droppers, and many other things.If you want to make a sticky piston, you should mine a block that you want to make a piston on. Then, you should place your piston on the block. You should then make a comparator to see what exactly blocks the piston is touching.This is the trick that I'm going to show you how to make a sticky piston in minecraft. There are plenty of different blocks that you can make a piston on.Another good tip is to be creative with your mods. Certain mods don't like certain blocks touching their piston, so that's another reason to mine those blocks.Those are some of the tips I'll be showing you how to make a sticky piston in minecraft. These are the most basic things you need to know, but there are plenty more advanced techniques that you can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.